Your Home Care Franchise
ComForcare is one of the nation’s leading home care franchise companies operating over 190 territories throughout the U.S., Canada and the United Kingdom. We built our success and excellent reputation by delivering high-quality care to families and their loved ones since 1996. ComForcare is focused on being:
- A Quality Care Provider to our clients
- A Strategic Care Partner in the community
At ComForcare, we have a very clear mission:
“To improve the quality of life and the level of independence for every client and family receiving our service.”
Time and again, ComForcare and our home care franchise owners are recognized for the high level of care we provide and we remain dedicated to establishing the new standard for innovative, quality non-medical and skilled home care as well as supplemental staffing solutions.
Our commitment to quality has helped us to become one of the fastest growing home care franchises in the United States.
Our winning formula in the in-home care franchise segment means that as a ComForcare senior care franchise owner, you too can provide the kind of high-quality care necessary to assist families in their goal to improve the quality of life and level of independence for their loved ones.
Let’s first take a look at the scope of the senior market in general and the clear opportunity that it provides senior care franchise owners. Some important factors to consider:
- More than 10,000 people turn 65 every day.
- Older adults often depend on others for assistance in the activities of daily living.
- A growing number of these people are living with one or more chronic illnesses, including arthritis, diabetes or Alzheimer’s, to name a few.
- There is an unmistakable and increasing desire among seniors to “age in place” in their own homes.
- Patients are discharged from hospitals at a much quicker rate; the average length of a hospital stay has declined by five days since 1980.*
- More than 49% of women over the age of 75 live alone with no spouse or loved one to assist with the daily activities many of us take for granted.*
All of these factors, and others, greatly increase the need for in-home care franchises and more importantly, high-quality care.
Our Unique Difference
What makes ComForcare different? ComForcare has the proven marketing programs, care processes; systems and technology to help you properly assess care needs of clients and then deliver tailored solutions to them, their families and the key referral sources that help drive your business. In short, our Superior Care Processes help you build trust.
Competition in the home care industry is weak and fragmented, as most home care providers are smaller independent companies that generally lack the proven systems, professional support, technology and revenue advantages that a quality senior care franchise offers. Although there are a number of people in the business of providing home care services, only a small percentage have the expertise necessary to provide high-quality care and sustain long term success in this growing and evolving industry.
As a ComForcare home care franchise owner, you will be part of a select group of the home care industry’s most notable and recognized group of senior care franchise companies and be well positioned to take full advantage of the opportunities that this robust industry provides.
The following associations and recognitions are only a sampling of the many ways that ComForcare helps position its in-home care franchise owners for credibility and success:
- Home Care Association of America (formerly the National Private Duty Association)
- Accreditation Commission for Health Care
- Top 25 World Class Franchise – Franchise Research Institute
- Entrepreneur Franchise 500
We make life better
We know that home health care business owners are different.
They really want to create businesses that grow but there’s also an underlying want and need to respond to an internal calling. It’s a personal thing. In the USA, franchise statistics show that more than 85 persont of the people who have owned or currently own a home health care franchise have had personal experiences that have triggered them to start a business themselves.
Click the link below to learn more about the Comforcare home care franchise opportunity.
ComForcare is expanding our home care franchises across the United States, as well as internationally. We have hundreds of exclusive territories available now!
Some of the many areas of expansion include…
If you would like to see if your specific territory is available, fill out the Request for Information form for more information. We will respond to you with details on exactly what areas are available to meet your request.
What Makes ComForcare A Unique Home Care Franchise?
In addition to providing franchise members with unparalleled support, ComForcare offers significant advantages to its senior care franchise owners to help them:
- Generate income and build equity individually and for their families
- Provide meaningful services and assistance within their local communities
A ComForcare business is a recession-resistant, home care service franchise model designed to give you the tools you need to support your business.
Top 12 Benefits of Being a ComForcare Franchisee:
- Clear Brand Positioning = Competitive Advantage
- Multiple Revenue Streams = Unlimited Revenue Potential
- Declining Royalty Fees = Lower Average Costs as You Grow
- Large Exclusive Territories = Greater Opportunities
- Reasonable Investment and Franchise Fee = Affordable Risk
- Strong National Alliances = Credibility and Referrals
- Unique Retirement Community Initiatives = Expanded Revenues and Market Penetration
- Quick Launch Program = Faster Revenue Ramp Up
- Proprietary Web-Based Business and CRM Software = Significant Time and Cost Savings
- Localized Internet Marketing Program = Consistent, Professional, Effective Web Presence
- Highly Effective Marketing Materials = Professional Branding and Messaging
- Personal Response Systems and Virtual Care Portal = Technology-Driven Care Programs
ComForcare also provides franchisees with an in-depth, three-phase training program to support the opening of the business, as well as ongoing support throughout the life of their home care franchise.
- One Week of Online, At-Home Learning
- Two Weeks of Classroom Training at the ComForcare Training Center
- Ongoing Onsite Support at Your Location
As a ComForcare home care franchise owner, you will have all of the revenue opportunities, marketing programs, technology and support systems necessary to build strong client relationships and maximize their effectiveness.
Learn more today about how you can support independence, dignity and clients’ desire to age in place through a ComForcare in-home care franchise.
As a ComForcare senior care franchise owner, you should be prepared to invest your time and energy into building a successful business that:
- Achieves Your Personal Wealth and Equity Goals
- Supports the ComForcare Mission
ComForcare is seeking qualified candidates from many different backgrounds to continue our home care franchise expansion. Our home care franchise owners possess various degrees of business experience, but our ideal candidates all have similar traits and characteristics, including:
- Opportunistic Relationship Builders
- Strong Communicators
- Good Management and People Skills
- Desire to Provide High Quality Care and Service to the Elderly and Others in Need
- An Entrepreneurial Spirit and Self Motivation
- Willingness to Follow a Proven System
To be approved for a ComForcare senior care franchise, you must be prepared to make a financial investment in your future. The total initial investment to open a ComForcare assisted living franchise ranges between $77,800-$141,800. This includes the $42,000 initial franchise fee and the start-up costs relative to marketing, insurance, office furnishings and other business expenses, including three to six months of working capital. Additionally, we require that a candidate also have the following:
- Minimum Net Worth – $300,000
- Minimum Liquidity – $50,000-$75,000
- Strong Credit Rating
The following chart breaks down your estimated, initial Home Care Franchise costs including the franchise fee. A franchise development representative is available to you to answer any detailed questions related to franchise start-up costs. Fill out the form to the right or call (813) 315-9245 for immediate assistance.
Five Main Steps to Make Sure it’s the Right Fit: To ensure that potential home care franchise owners understand the business, there are several steps that they must go through so both the potential franchisee and ComForcare franchise can come to a conclusion that it’s a good match.
1: Online Application: The first step is to contact us here. Once contact and a conversation has occurred, you will be asked to fill out an application. It takes roughly 30 minutes and requires some written answers regarding the potential franchisee’s background.
2: Disclosure Documents: Next, you will discuss basic costs and other more in depth topics. At any point, you’ll be able to remove yourself from the process.
3: Financial: You will be asked to fill out a short financial form and authorization for release of information.
4: Phone Conversation: We will then have a phone interview that will be comprised of both business and personality questions.
5: Visit to ComForcare Corporate Headquarters: After the previous steps have been completed, we will invite you to the ComForcare home office to give you a chance to interact with our executive team. You will be able to see first hand the tools, support and resources you’ll receive as a ComForcare franchisee.
It normally takes a new franchisee about 8 to 11 weeks from the time he or she applies to the time he or she starts their training at our corporate office.